Junior Investor Relations Analyst
The company is seeking to fill the role of a Junior Investor Relations Analyst. This position will report directly to the Investor Relations Manager. The purpose of the role is to support the company with its investor relations initiatives. The successful candidate will work closely with the Investor Relations Manager, the finance department and third-party potash market research providers.
The person will have a very high proficiency in English and is likely to have a background in finance, economics or other relevant studies. The role will be based in the Corporate Offices in Pamplona and will be full time commencing immediately.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the company, its strategy and competitive positioning
• Assist with producing IR materials including presentation and market releases
• Coordinating meeting logistics for investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, investor visits and other events
• Conduct competitive and market intelligence research on the Global and European potash market
• Form view and opinion of the future of the fertiliser and potash industry
• Review and summarize company, competitor and market trends in news and analyst reports for distribution to management
• Build database of potash companies, our main competitors, looking at production and financial metrics
• A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, with a preference for a Financial or Economic focus
• Role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone with 1-year experience
• Strong attention to detail, project- and time-management skills
• Ability to articulately communicate with key internal and external stakeholders in a knowledgeable, clear and professional manner
• Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong English language skills: C1 level
• Ability to work as a team player in a multicultural environment where communication is important and in situations where teamwork is essential
• Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
• Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and goes the extra mile to effect change and achieve required results
• Able to work with minimal supervision but with the judgment to seek help when necessary
• Acts with integrity and is trustworthy with confidential information
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including preparing and presenting briefing notes and other documentation
• Excellent strategic leadership, analytical, commercial and interpersonal skills
• Steward of a team-based culture, motivates others to achieve their targets and works collaboratively
About the rewards
Attractive salary with performance incentives
Good career development opportunities
About the Company
Geoalcali is a 100% owned subsidiary of Highfield Resources Ltd, an ASX-listed mining company with interests in the exploration and development of potash mines in Navarra and Aragón.
The Company’s current focus is its Muga Project, the most advanced of its five exploration projects. The Company was granted a positive environmental permit in June 2019, following this pivotal step the Company will work to obtain its mining concession and other permits required for construction of Phase 1 of the Muga Mine. It is anticipated that construction of Muga’s initial phase of operation will take about two years, with a capital cost in the region of €300m.
The Company has an uncompromising belief that working in accordance with its Core Values of Commitment, Respect, Excellence and Attitude will deliver the outcomes that all of its stakeholders seek