In compliance with Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, we inform you that a cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
I. TYPES OF COOKIES
For its management:
- Cookies managed by the company; are those that act on the user’s device from a domain managed by the company that owns the domain
- Third party cookies; are those that are sent to the user’s device from a domain that is not managed by the company, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
For the purpose of data processing:
- Session cookies, to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. It is usually used to store information requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies, The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and its duration is from a few minutes to several years.
For the purpose of data processing:
- Technical or necessary cookies; They are those that allow you to control the use of different applications or services to control traffic and data communication. Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to any of the following profiles, will be exempted from complying with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSICE (that is, obtaining consent for their installation and use through the existence of a warning banner, policy cookies):
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content * according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
- Analysis or measurement cookies, are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website https://www.geoalcali.com/, is analyzed, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising or marketing cookies, are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service. or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Preference or customization cookies; They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- Cookies from external social networks; They are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms and that they are generated only for the users of said social networks.
- Affiliate cookies; allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes a link and activation of its functionality
II. COOKIES THAT ARE ACTIVATED ON THIS WEBSITE
On this website we use our own cookies and those of collaborating companies to improve your user experience and show you advertising adapted to your browsing habits.
III. LIST OF COOKIES INSTALLED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Affiliate cookies: Other cookies that come from the following domains are active on our website:
GEOALCALI, S.L.U. saves all the information collected through cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be disclosed by us, except in those cases in which the user’s prior consent requires it, nor is it used for unsolicited communications.
IV. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative requirements, therefore users are advised to periodically visit this section of our website.
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact GEOALCALI, S.L.U. writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. ADMINISTRATION OF COOKIES
As a user, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For your convenience, below, you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers on the management of cookies:
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of the website.
VI. UNINSTALLATION OF COOKIES
All modern browsers offer the facility to change cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your chosen browser. Below, you will find a list of links that will help you change your cookie settings:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are unrelated to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Our company, as well as the website developed under the domain https://www.geoalcali.com/ is not responsible for the content of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in the list of cookies may have, so we cannot guarantee correct operation. of the activation and deactivation tools used by the web browsers mentioned in the sections described above.
For any questions or queries, you can contact us through the contacts tab, we will be happy to assist you.